Welcome to THz Integrated Circuits and Systems Lab at Department of Engineering and System Science, National Tsing Hua University, Taiwan. Our research interests include
- RF, millimeter-wave, and THz integrated circuits
- Millimeter-wave and THz packaging
- RF energy harvester and power managing circuits
- Ultra-low power RF circuits
- High-efficiency antennas
- THz radars
- THz imaging systems
- THz beam steering transceivers
Congratulations, Wan-Ting and Te-Yen! Their work of flip-chip assembled W-band receiver in 90-nm CMOS and IPD technologies has been accepted for publication in IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Techn.
Congratulations! Te-Yen’s work of single flip-chip-packaged DRA for CMOS THz antenna array gain enhancement has been accepted for publication in IEEE Access.
Congratulations! Wei-Min’s work of the frequency multiplier using a current-flow manipulation technique has been accepted for publication in IEEE Trans. Very Large Scale Integr. Syst.